1. Hubby and I had an engaging philosophical discussion about God during the Jewish holiday Shavuot.
2. Unlike Shabbat, there's no prohibiton against cooking on Jewish holidays, so I didn't have to rush and get everything cooked before the holiday started. :)
3. Rena's Mommy-and-Me that we'd been going to on Fridays was cancelled so I had more time on Friday to get ready for Shabbat.
4. I love hearing the birds chirping every day! :)
5. Hubby had an awesome bike ride. Though it tired him out at first, later he felt great! :)