Monday, February 6, 2012

I need to post here....

....It's been a long time since I've felt like writing a yay. And you know what ended up happening? I got really depressed yesterday. I need to write here. Feel free to send me a Facebook message reminding me to write one. It's that serious.

Anyway, today I want to publicly thank my husband, mother in law, and father law for their kind concern yesterday and in recent days. You know what I'm talking about. No public details, please. I was a bad daughter-in-law by getting upset and not responding. To the latter: I've heard and understand your idea and will call you later today when Rena is in bed. Thank you both for putting up with me and my refusal to answer while depressed. And thank you hubby for making me call you mom! You know that always makes me feel better.

Also I want to say how glad I am that the really cold season here is short. The weather was beautiful today! :)

Thanks to hubby for taking Rena to school today.

Ok, I guess that's good for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment