Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Daily Yay! Restart

I've realized that writing a quick blog post daily doesn't take up that much of my valuable time, and it's a good way to spend my time. I can write a yay in just a few minutes, if necessary. I might tell you about something yayful that happened during the day or that I have in my life (something for which I am grateful, as per the Gratitude to Bliss Project). I might give a tip on being yayful yourself or on spreading the yays. I might actually interview and write about a yayful, inspiring person. I might write multiple posts in a single day if I'm inspired to do so, instead of writing one long post. I might post a yayful quote, picuture, or video.

So guess what the very first yay of the restart of The Daily Yay is? I'm so happy that I'm restarting my blogs! :) Writing makes me so happy because it's my creative outlet. It's how I express myself. It makes me feel accomplished. Creativity is so important because it's what makes us human beings with souls, and not robots. Creating means emulating God, the Creator of the Universe, and emulating God is the best way to get close to Him because it helps us increase our understanding of Him. The Book of Genesis says that we were created in God's image. We don't literally look like God since God isn't physical, but instead with have Godly attributes, such as the ability to create. See this article for more info about what it means to be created in God's image. (These are all Jewish concepts, of course.)

No comments:

Post a Comment