Tuesday, August 30, 2011

It's Official...

...I have a job! :) Now that I've signed the contract I can make a public announcement.

My job is to sell advertisement for Eco-Logica Magazine, a local Spanish/English green living magazine. If you've seen my green living blog, Environmental Tip of the Week, you know this is right up my alley! :) Best of all, I can do this at home on my own time at my leisure. If you have or someone you know has a business in Seattle or that can serve Seattle customers without too much trouble for the environment, Mr. Vazquez (founder and editor of the magazine) and I would be very grateful for your advertising business. Don't worry if you're not yet a "green business"- Showing your support for a green living magazine by advertising in it would be a great first step! :) For now, you may email me at sbedder@gmail.com since I don't have a company email address yet. Please include the word Eco-Logica (with the dash, two words not one word) in your email so I can find it. You can also reach me at 646-243-5420 but we will most likely be exchanging emails anyway so you might as well start off that way. I actually respond to emails better than phone calls nowadays, as it's hard to talk on the phone with Rena at home.

I have also been doing some proofreading for the magazine, and I will be contributing an article for the next edition. I will not be paid for either of those, but I will have one of my websites listed in the magazine as compensation.

This is a great way for me to get into writing about subjects for which I'm passionate! :) The magazine covers the subjects of my three main blogs: The environment, healthy food, and happiness in lifestyle and society.

No comments:

Post a Comment