Monday, September 26, 2011

On second thought....

....This is going to be the one and only post until after the Jewish holiday season (which ends sometime in October) The first holiday starts in a couple of days.

While I'm posting, I'll mention that I just picked up an internship with the Jewish environmental organization Canfei Nesharim. It's unpaid but I'll be working with my friend Evonne Marzouk, the Executive Director, who helped me out a LOT when I ran an Environmental Club in college. :) Actually it was my attendance at a weekend convention they held that inspired me to start the club. And now it looks like I'm on track to work in the field, as I'm also working for a green living magazine. (Yes, I still want to become a health coach through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Have a look at my food blog, Foodiscovery, for examples of the connection between food and the environment.)

No comments:

Post a Comment