Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Awesome Preschool Day! :)

While Rena attends preschool, I sit in a nearby coffee shop with hubby's laptop and use the free wifi there. A Facebook ad caught my eye today. It turned out to be a website that let's you self-publish a book and then sell it in their online bookstore! :) It's called Blurb.

Also, though I normally feel lonely having to eat lunch alone on Wednesdays, today my friend Elisheva was on Facebook when I was about to eat lunch, and we chatted while I ate so I wasn't lonely today at lunchtime! :) It was really special because she lives in Israel, which is I think a ten-hour time difference from Seattle.

Then, when I went to pick Rena up, she'd had such a good day that she didn't want to leave! She tried to get back into the classroom but cried when I wouldn't let her and told her it was time to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment