Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Finally restarting (way) after the Jewish holidays

I just have to tell you about something bold and daring that I did today: I gave myself a haircut! :) I'd never cut anyone's hair before but I was fed up with my long hair that was all tangled up in a giant knot. I feel like a changed person, just because I was brave enough to do this, and my head feels so much lighter now! :) May this be symbolic of a metaphorical lightness in my head, i.e. not worrying or stressing about stuff anymore- Only yayfulness! :)

How does it look? Not bad, considering. Hubby likes it but says it looks like a man's haircut. I told him I'll let it grow out a little and then get it done professionally. Sorry, no pictures....

In other news, the holidays were tonsa funsa! I won't go into too much detail but the food -- both primary and secondary -- was awesome! :) We got invited for lunches by some of our new friends in the community.

Also, Rena has started preschool. She goes on Wednesdays only, for now, and after only two days in preschool, the teachers are impressed with her progress! More details another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment