Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Close Call!

Wow! I was trying to unplug the laptop that I use (it's really hubby's but it's our only current working laptop so he lets me use it while he uses the desktop) from the wall but for some reason the cord was kind of stuck. It just wouldn't come out. I accidentally grabbed it by the metal prongs as it was struggling to come out, and my fingers got shocked! Freaked me out a bit but thank God, no damage occurred either to my body or the computer, or anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment