Friday, March 25, 2011

Gratitude to Bliss, Day 16 (from yesterday)

Yesterday was jam-packed! So here's what I should have written yesterday:

1. On Wednesday, the weather was really warm with a nice breeze so I opened a window in the living room and one in our bedroom, held open the door to our terrace with a chair, took off my sweatpants, put sandals on, and enjoyed letting the outdoors into our home! :)
2. I finally washed most of the dishes that were waiting to be washed, either in the dishwasher or by hand.
3. A big thank-you to our new friends from the Seattle Stay at Home Moms meetup group who came yesterday! :) We had so much fun and loved meeting new people! :)
4. Rena and I also attended HyperThrive Health and Superlongevity Tour at the University and managed to get there on time despite not knowing where the heck we were going! Thank you to my friend who posted it on Facebook!
5. There I scored a great book for Rena: The Adventures of Junk Food Dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment