Thursday, March 31, 2011

Gratitude to Bliss 22 (from yesterday)

1. Though I was having trouble at first, I finally got my updated resume uploaded onto resumebucket.
2. I posted a link to it on Facebook and said I was looking for a part-time or from-home job; almost immediately someone messaged me that she might know something. Big yays for helpful friends! :)
3. Rena had a nice long nap in the late afternoon so I had some time to relax. She woke up right after dinner was served, of course. :)
4. We had leftovers after dinner for my husband to take for lunch, there was so much food! :) That doesn't usually happen unless the food I made wasn't so good, but though it was delicious, there was way too much to finish all in one dinner, even though all three of us ate it.
5. I was expecting a long night of cleaning the kitchen, etc., but when I'd barely begun hubby suddenly said, "go to bed." So I stopped and said gratefully, "Thanks, Pie!" He said later that he was trying to be considerate.

No comments:

Post a Comment