Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Gratitude to Bliss Project, Day 8

1. I'm grateful that Rena is healthy and developing normally!
2. I'm grateful that my husband has a job he loves!
3. I'm grateful for Google- I can quickly research any topic of interest! For example, I found out that, while some fluoride is useful for preventing tooth decay, overexposure to fluoride -- common nowadays because the levels of fluoride in water were set before fluoride could be found in other things such as food and toothpaste -- can pose certain health risks. I won't give specific links here; please Google it yourself! :)
4. I'm grateful for Facebook- I can share helpful links with my friends because I can see from their newsfeeds what might be useful for them. For example, I shared Share Some Sugar, a website that connects people who want to borrow stuff with people who own it and are willing to lend it, with a friend who often posts that she needs to borrow something.
5. I'm grateful that our on-site building manager is so helpful- She had a light bulb we could use, and not only that but got up on her ladder herself and changed it herself before I even had a chance to ask if she had a ladder I could borrow! We live in the Saxe Apartments; highly recommended for anyone looking to relocate to Seattle!

No comments:

Post a Comment