1. I'm grateful that I found the clicker thing for my PDA that had been missing for some time.
2. I'm grateful that I found two pens, the only two working pens we have at home.
3. I'm grateful that I have a washer and dryer in my apartment so that I can easily do laundry on a Friday without having to worry about picking it up at a laudromat before Shabbat.
4. I'm grateful that I have a dishwasher in my kitchen so I don't have to wash piles of dishes by hand anymore.
5. I'm grateful that, because of the time change, I have an extra hour before the sun sets to get ready for Shabbat.