Sunday, April 3, 2011

Gratitude to Bliss 25- Shabbat and Saturday night

1. We made it to synagogue.
2. While hubby prayed and -- he told me later -- had a fascinating debate with someone -- Rena and I checked out the kids' room which I hadn't even known existed until Purim. There were boxes and boxes of toys and lots of kids playing! We made new friends. I didn't get any praying done but we sure did lots of playing! Good thing we women don't have to pray the set prayers once we get married....
3. As there was food served afterward, I took my time chopping lots of veggies and served my planned meal at dinnertime. I think this synagogue might always serve food after the Shabbat morning service. I think I'm going to try to go every week because I can't resist free yummy food, even though it's probably not organic. I'm not yet at the point where I'm eating all organic; I'm just making sure my own purchases are all organic.
4. Rena napped for a few hours in the afternoon so I could chop my veggies uninterrupted.
5. I managed to write Friday's list though it was already late at night/early in the morning.

PS I'll be purposely writing each day's list the next day from now on so I can get a single day and every yay that happened in it in a single post.

No comments:

Post a Comment