Thursday, April 14, 2011

Gratitude to Bliss 35- Tuesday

1. I realized that I hadn't yet written a post this week in my Environmental Tip of the Week blog. While I was trying to decide what to write, I came across an ad on Facebook for a petition of sorts that I ended up using as the subject of this week's tip.
2. The food waste disposal in our kitchen sink was broken, the sink was clogged, and when I ran the dishwasher it overflowed and got all over both the inside and outside of the cabinet under the sink. All I had to do was wipe it all dry with towels, and there I have a cabinet that's already been cleaned for Passover. (See this article for info about cleaning for Passover.)
3. I got an opportunity to and agreed (after running it by hubby) to host for the second night of Passover a new friend who works with poor people and some of the people with whom she works. (This is especially awesome on Passover- During the seder, when we begin to tell the story of the Exodus, we invite the hungry and needy to join us.) She's the one who had invited us to the Rainbow Gathering to be held in July somewhere in Washington state.
4. I'm grateful for my awesome hubby! :) He sent me a text message that said, "Thanks for being such a sweetheart, Sarah."
5. I came close to being totally distracted by Facebook at night and staying up the entire night, but I caught myself and managed to catch a few hours of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment