Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Gratitude to Bliss 33- Sunday

1. My father-in-law brought us the bikes and helmets they'd promised us! :)
2. He, hubby, and I did some gardening. We replanted our new plants in pots.
3. We didn't have to water them because it rained soon after.
4. I left Rena at home with her daddy to go try out my new bike! :)
5. I ran into the building manager on the way out, so I was able to ask her if she knew of a nice, flat place where I could practice riding (as I hadn't ridden a bike since high school).
6. The place she recommended, Ravenna-Eckstein Community Center, turned out to be perfect! It has an area that looks like a parking lot but is really for playing basketball and such. There's also a circular path surrounding a grass area. It's just a few blocks away from our building!
7. Though I was a little nervous about riding a bike for the first time in about a decade, I basically just hopped on and took off. So apparently it's true that you never forget how to ride a bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment