Monday, April 4, 2011

Gratitude to Bliss 26- Sunday

1. Rena's grandma and grandpa (my father-in-law and step-mother-in-law) came over to pick us up. She gave us a lot of food, and, while she was waiting for us to finish getting ready to go (as we were running late), proceeded to clean our kitchen for us. I had it somewhat clean but she got all the stuff I'd missed, hadn't done properly, etc.
2. They took us to get new pretty shoes for Rena at Nordstrom in a mall.
3. Even better, the kids' shoe section was great and provided free helium balloons to take home as well. Rena got a pink one and a green one. Tonsa funsa! :) (That means "tons of fun. :) )
4. Then, Rena played in a free climbing and fun area for young kids -- also located at the mall -- and played nicely with new friends!
5. Later that day, I finally put together this little shelf I'd gotten soon after we moved in intending to use it as a safe-for-a-toddler bookshelf, and I was able to fit a bunch of books on it.
6. Hubby used our new barbecue for the first time on some steaks from my step-mother-in-law, and I observed how he did it so I would know how to do it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment