1. Rena napped in the morning, so I was able to nap, too. I felt pretty rested afterward.
2. I gave Rena some cereal with raisins in it to eat, and I remembered to break up the raisins for her so she wouldn't choke.
3. I saw trees blooming with beautiful flowers and heard birds chirping on the way home from grocery shopping.
4. I finished vacuuming right before hubby walked in the door so he was greeted with a clean floor. :)
5. Rena did not wake up from her late afternoon nap and slept right through the night.